II. About the Collection of Personal Information1. Simply browsing or downloading files from this website does not result in the collection of personal information by this website. 2. When using the services provided by this website, such as "My Booking" and "Book now," this website will request you to provide information such as your name, passport number, nationality, flight info, estimated date of arrival/departure and e-mail address. The information should be current and accurate. The data will only be used as the basis of service, user characteristics analysis or academic purposes. This website will not use the information for other purposes. 3. This website will record information such as the visitors’ IP address, access time and browsing actions on this website, which are used by this website management for internal analysis of website traffic and internet behavior surveys designed to improve the service quality of this website. 4. This website is obligated to protect your privacy and will not modify or delete any personal information or files without your prior consent, except in the following circumstances:
(1) If you violate the rules of this website, for example, if you make abusive or personally offensive comments in the application section.
(2) To protect or defend the rights or title of the individual concerned.
(3) To protect the rights and interests of all related units on this website. 5. Information on personal information gathered:
(1) Name of organization or department receiving the information: Tourism Administration, Ministry of Transportation and Communications
(2) Reasons for collecting information: To identify the guests who participate in the tours.
(3) Types of information collected:
C001 Individual identification (name, e-mail address)
C003 Individual identification in government data (passport number)
C011 Personal description (nationality, date of birth)
C034 Travel and other immigration details (travel details). 6. Handling and use of personal information:
(1) Utilizing period: The period during which the participants' identity is confirmed and joins the Free half Day tour.
(2) The region within which personal information will be used: Tourism Administration, Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
(3) Users of personal information: Personal information will be kept by the Tourism Administration during the above-mentioned period of use.
(4) data subject can request deletion of personal data. 7. In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and Articles 16-20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the person involved may exercise the following rights:
● the right to make an inquiry of and to review his/her personal data;
● the right to request a copy of his/her personal data;
● the right to supplement or correct his/her personal data;
● the right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of his/her personal data;
● a limited right of restriction of processing of his/her personal data;
● to restrict the right to automated decision making;
● the right to erase his/her personal data; However, if the processing of personal data is necessary and the data is not applicable to the right of erasing personal data according to the relevant personal data law, we may not be able to act on the request or reply;
● the right of data portability The person involved may freely choose to provide his/her personal information, but not to do so will affect his/her rights: he/she will not be able to use some of the functions of the service. We will not be responsible for any damage to his/her rights or benefits as a result of exercising the above mentioned rights. If his/her has a request for erasure, please contact us by mail at (email@example.com).
III. Data Sharing Policy with Third PartiesThis website will never offer to sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other organizations, individuals, or private businesses. Except in the following cases: 1. to cooperate with lawful investigations by judicial authorities 2. to cooperate with the relevant authorities in the investigation or use of your personal information as required by their duties. 3. in the good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary for legal purposes or for the maintenance and improvement of the website services for administrative purposes.
IV .Information Securitythis website uses the following security measures to protect the privacy, integrity and availability of personal information held: 1. Access to personal information must be controlled by identity and access rights. 2. The Service and the organization that collects, processes or uses personal information are under an obligation of confidentiality and are required to follow the company's information security policies and regulations. 3. This website performs annual audits of the collection, processing and use of personal data and reviews the legality of our internal policies. 4. The network infrastructure has been certified by ISO 27001, and network transactions and private information are protected by high-tech encryption and secure transmission methods, and data are encrypted before transmission over the network to prevent data interception and theft.
V. Self-ProtectionPlease properly secure your personal information and avoid providing it to anyone or any other organization that is unrelated to you. You should remember to log out after using the services provided on our website and avoid sharing your computer or using public computers to prevent others from accessing your personal information or correspondence. Users should follow domestic and foreign laws and regulations when using this website, and are responsible for non-compliance.
Internet Explorer™ - https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome™ - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=zh-Hant&hlrm=en
Firefox™ - https://support.mozilla.org/zh-TW/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences